Monday, May 21, 2007

Surfer's Paradise/Brisbone (May 14-20)



AAaahhhhh........life is good. As usual the beach at Surfer's Paradise was packed. It being the off season and all. Ironically the surfing here isn't that good because of the rip that pulls you up the beach. Never the less the sun was out so I sat down on the beach and tried my best to turn into a Jamaican. We got bored one day and headed to Wet and Wild which is a pretty shitty fun park. One could say it was a "watered down" version of Canada's Wonderland....one could say that if they were trying to be "punny."






After that it was back to the beach and then onto Brisbone.....I'll be honest this isn't much of an entry, all we did in Surfer's and Brisbone was drink our faces off and sit on the beach hungover!



I did meet up with a friend of a friend for two nights who shared an apartment on the beach in Surfer's....the view from the balconey is incredible, I think I could stand going to school if it was here!



This was a terrible entry. Won't happen again!